Leigh S. Ariño de la Rubia, Ed.D.
I'm a highly experienced project manager, researcher, and writer with a strong history of grantsmanship, strategic thinking, and leadership that supports others' work. I love to explore possibilities and help define the scope of interdisciplinary collaborations, developing pragmatic solutions that help teams reach their goals together.
For more details on my experience & interests, check me out on LinkedIn!
How I Can Help
Over the past fifteen years I have provided short-term consulting services for a wide range of nonprofit, government, and community-based organizations, including:
- Grant proposal writing, program development, and application submission
- Grant portfolio strategy & evaluation
- External evaluation for state/federal grants
- Strategic planning, with a focus on fundraising & development planning
- Logic Model/Theory of Change development
- Internal evaluation infrastructure & metrics development
- Prospect & foundation research
I use a variety of methodologies to gather and make sense of information in these projects, including document review, quantitative research, and qualitative methods (e.g. interviews, focus groups).
I'm currently a digital nomad due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and have worked 100% virtually with individuals and organizations across North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia during my career.