Leigh S. Ariño de la Rubia, Ed.D.
I'm a highly experienced project manager, researcher, and writer with a strong history of grantsmanship, strategic thinking, and leadership that supports others' work. I love to explore possibilities and help define the scope of interdisciplinary collaborations, developing pragmatic solutions that help teams reach their goals together.
For more details on my experience & interests, check me out on LinkedIn!
How I Can Help
Over the past fifteen years I have provided short-term consulting services for a wide range of nonprofit, government, and community-based organizations, including:
- Grant proposal writing, program development, and application submission
- Grant portfolio strategy & evaluation
- External evaluation for state/federal grants
- Strategic planning, with a focus on fundraising & development planning
- Logic Model/Theory of Change development
- Internal evaluation infrastructure & metrics development
- Prospect & foundation research
I use a variety of methodologies to gather and make sense of information in these projects, including document review, quantitative research, and qualitative methods (e.g. interviews, focus groups).
I'm currently located in Europe due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and have worked 100% virtually with individuals and organizations across North America, Australia, and Asia during my career.