Leigh S. Ariño de la Rubia, Ed.D.
I'm a highly-experienced project manager, evaluator, and writer with a background in research, teaching, and grantsmanship. I use a variety of different methodologies to gather and make sense of information, including document review, quantitative research, qualitative methods, and data science. Throughout my work, I seek out the opportunity to engage with diverse groups and work with individuals who have different experiences and backgrounds than mine.
For more details on my experience & interests, check me out on LinkedIn!
How I Can Help
Over the past ten years I have provided short-term consulting services for a wide range of nonprofit, government, and community-based organizations, including:
- Grant proposal writing, program development, and application submission
- Grant portfolio strategy & evaluation
- External evaluation for state/federal grants
- Strategic planning, with a focus on fundraising & development planning
- Logic Model/Theory of Change development
- Internal evaluation infrastructure & metrics development
- Prospect & foundation research
Currently located in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I've worked 100% virtually with individuals and organizations across North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia - and would be happy to work with you regardless of locale. :)