Leigh S. Ariño de la Rubia, Ed.D.
I'm an experienced project manager, evaluator, and grant writer with a background in research, teaching, and strategic planning. I love to define and solve interdisciplinary problems while helping make organizations more efficient & effective.
I use a variety of different methodologies to gather and make sense of information, including document review, quantitative research, qualitative methods, and data science. Throughout my work, I seek out the opportunity to engage with diverse groups and work with individuals who have different experiences and backgrounds than mine.
For more details on my experience & interests, check me out on LinkedIn!
How I Can Help
I provide a variety of consulting services for a wide range of nonprofit, government, and community-based organizations, including:
- Grant proposal writing, program development, and application submission
- External evaluation for state/federal grants
- Strategic planning, including fundraising & development planning
- Logic Model/Theory of Change development
- Internal evaluation infrastructure & metrics development
- Prospect & foundation research
- Project management & strategy consulting
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, I work in-person with clients in the state of California. But don't worry, I've worked 100% virtually with organizations across North America and on three different continents - and would be happy to work with you regardless of locale. :)
- Redwood City, CA